Visit Apocalypse Illustrated

Celtic Radio and the Fourth Dimension

apocalupsis

apocalupsis


Though the world keeps turning fast as a whip My heart slackens and wobbles; Blood trickles and sifts Tsunami recoils Quickening pulse To snap her fist. Narcissus Retiring not skulking away, at last retreat From the feathery grasses silkily sliding in aquafingers’ grasp.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hail, Hearty Prince!

Early morning tufts of wet sheep’s wool
Ennis, County Clare
peatfires’ sweet scent hanging over the pub
“coffee, cream and whiskey” for the lady
and
and what would it be for yourself yankee lad?”

“Give me the cup of ancient wonder,
take the black onyx
brew it in a magic fire
get me the leprechaun soy
the pint sized bog draught!
give me the daft, drunken daughter
of the black-eyed tinker cow!”

Deliver me my shaman oil
doctor give me my medicine
let me stare into her browneyed wild wonder
and caress her sinuous crystal frame
dabbed in creamy frosted froth

mister give me U2, and the Chieftains
and give me Van the Man!
but
bygob as the crow flies from the Giants Causeway to Bushmill’s to Bantry Bay
and over the steely brackish hills of Clare
give me another friggin pint of Guiness!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In Him we live, move and have our being. Acts 17:28